It started with a smile...

The roller coaster ride of a thirty-something, twice-married (now single), unemployed, graduate student and mother of two who lives in beautiful California

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

The forecast in Heaven? Reign Forever!

Yah, I read that on a church sign yesterday and it made me laugh. I only have a few minutes to write as I am on my way out the door to do more laundry. It's raining today, hence the title of this post. I'll summarize in a nutshell what's going on and then I will write more later this evening, hopefully. Olive's dad called and wants to take her to Texas to see her grandparents in March. I have to give the "okay". I guess I will but I will be a worry wart the whole time. No word from Rico's dad, thank God, however someone did call me yesterday and I think it was him. Left no message. I started class last night and it is EASY. Everyone seemed excited to see me back and I was thankful to have adult conversation for a change. I have another class tomorrow night so we'll see how that one goes. Well, I'm off. I will be gone the rest of the day as Olive has catechism and Girl Scouts. Oh, geez, I forgot...I'm in charge of snack today....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home